1. Which flights are available for online booking?
Online booking currently is available on almost all international and domestic flights operated by Cambodia Angkor Air.
2. How do I use the E-Ticket I purchased?
At check-in, please show your valid passport and your Electronic Tickets to receive your boarding pass(es).
3. Which payment methods are available?
We offer the following forms of payment for online booking: Immediate payment through onepay.vn using credit cards: VISA and MasterCard. Note: For payment using credit cards: o Virtual or single-use cards will not be accepted. During the payment process, you may be required to enter your personal password in a secure page to complete your transaction and confirm your booking.
4. Are online transactions/payments safe?
Cambodia Angkor Air website participates in Verified by Visa and MasterCard® SecureCode™ security feature.
5. What is Reservation Code used for?
Reservation Code is a 6-letter code (e.g. ABCDFZ) used for checking in at the airport and shown on your e-Ticket Receipt.
6. How can I collect my ticket purchased online?
All tickets purchased online are issued as electronic tickets (eTicket). After completing your booking and payment, your eTicket Receipt will be sent to your registered email. If you don’t receive your eTicket Receipt within 12 hours after purchase, please contact us at [email protected]
7. What information is shown in the eTicket Receipt?
E-Ticket Receipt includes information on the passengers, itineraries, fares and payments details.
8. Can I make online booking for infant(s)?
Yes, you can book for infants without seat online at cambodia.angkorair.com.
9. Can I make online booking and requesting accompanied service for my children traveling alone?
Booking for children traveling alone should be done at Cambodia Angkor Air office. Please contact us at [email protected] for more supports.
10. How can I find the best fare offered online?
When you search flight, our online booking system will automatically search and display the best fare and available seats in each fare family for your selected flights/dates range.
11. How do I make a change to my online booking or tickets booked online?
For changes to an existing online booking, including rerouting and change of flight date or time, please contact us at [email protected] for more supports.
12. Can I cancel my tickets booked online and how can I get refund?
Please contact us at [email protected] for cancellation and refund request. Kindly note that you must send the Refund Request form from the registered email entered during the initial purchase. The refund will be credited directly to the Credit Card used to purchase the tickets online. Note: Depending on the rules and conditions of your fare, the refund may NOT be allowed OR a refund fee may be applied.
13. How many passengers can I book online?
You can book a maximum of 6 seats in one transaction (including adults, children and infants with seats).
14. After purchasing ticket online, how can I get a receipt?
Please contact us at [email protected] for supports. By the way, you can keep the boarding pass to prove services used with payment organization.
15. What should I do if I terminate the credit card that I used to purchase my ticket?
Before you terminate, please scan your credit card and passport to our email address [email protected] to have it verified. You will then no longer be required to present your credit card during check-in.